SantaMedical Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer

The Santa Medical non-contact infrared (IR) clinical thermometer provides a simple, expedient, and accurate way for initial fever screenings by taking the temperature of areas on the face such as the forehead or tear ducts. It obtains the body temperature reading with 0.3 degree accuracy in less than 1 second. The Santa Medical IR thermometer features an intuitive guidance system to secure positioning and confirm accurate readings







Product link to Buy:http://www.amazon.com/SantaMedical-RY-230-Non-Contact-Infrared-Thermometer/dp/B006JTNXDW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443054381&sr=8-1&keywords=thermometer

My Opinion:Being bored with the regular mouth thermometer I decided to purchase IR thermometer. This one works great I can quickly scan the temperature. I check on my baby it showed 97.5 , on me it was 98.5 and in my husband who had fever after a flu it showed 100.1 . I like the fact it can be used in different modes like body, surface and room temperature. And can store nearly 32 readings.ofcourse the metrics can be changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius and auto off quickly after scanning so low power consumption. It operates on AAA batteries which is included and also small drawstring bag to store it. It has great grip so even if baby is moving we can quickly read temperature without dropping it down unlike traditional ones which Will fall if baby moves.
I would recommend to moms like me with babies . I received this product at a highly discounted price for an honest unbiased review

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts